Quick connect break out box for electronic modules, ideal for Influx Replay desktop HIL.
The traditional HIL or ‘hardware-in-the-loop’ system is a high cost, resource hungry solution that will require multi-skilled teams to set up and configure. K-Bench is designed to make application of the Influx Replay desktop HiL system straight forward. Easy method to connect the K-Volt devices for sensor simulation, Rebel data logger and the desktop electronic module.
Using K-Bench will enable engineers to simulate and analyse real world data on their desk with ease.
- ■ Integrated power supply for electronic modules with integrated ignition power relay.
- ■ J1962 OBD connector for Diagnostic testing
- ■ Supports x3 CAN bus connections to the electronic module
- ■ Additional connection for FlexRay or LIN
- ■ Integrated RebelDash CAN display
- ■ Two versions available x16 sensors, x4 actuators or x32 sensors, x8 actuators
- ■ Digital outputs indicated by LED
All Influx Technology products are developed and supported by our dedicated and highly experienced team.