Stackable instrumentation, configurable fast and accurate signal generator for CAN applications
The K-Volt generates configurable analog outputs from CAN signals. Designed for high speed and accurate simulation of sensors (For example HIL and Replay systems).
The K-Volt can be connected directly to a PC via a USB connection.
- Digital signals
The output calibration and set-up of the K-Volt is easily configurable via Influx K-Cal Volt software, a freely distributable Windows pc application. The K-Volt can be integrated into your Windows applications via Influx K_VoltLIB the SDK, providing everything you need to develop your own applications.
Ideal for use with the Influx Replay® system.
The K-Volt is part of Influx Technology’s stackable instrumentation K range which is compatible with Influx Rebel data loggers.
- ■ Stackable ABS enclosure (K range).
- ■ Galvanically isolated outputs.
- ■ Software configurable output operating modes: Voltage, Current, Frequency, PWM and digital.
- ■ Configuration, programming and output control via CAN or USB interface.
- ■ PWM signal can be configured to simulate engine crank and CAM patterns.
- ■ Supplied with configuration software K-Cal Volt for Windows®
- ■ Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (32/64-bit)
- ■ Suitable for use in the automotive field
- ■ Power by USB only to enable configuration and programming.
- ■ Eight LEDs indicate the functions of the corresponding outputs.
- ■ LEDs indicate the connectivity of the device and the operating mode.
- ■ Ability to exclude the power of unused outputs thus reducing power consumption
- ■ WakeOnCAN enables K-Volt to power up and power down in deep sleep mode.
All Influx Technology products are developed and supported by our dedicated and highly experienced team.