P/N INF1101 DIALOG CONFIGURATOR
P/N INF1102 DIALOG PLUS
P/N INF1103 DIALOG CONFIGURATOR CCP
Data Logger configuration with integrated data analysis.
DiaLog is our comprehensive configuration and data analysis tool for the Rebel family of data loggers. With well over 2000 registered users worldwide DiaLog is a popular tool in the industry. DiaLog makes it easy for you to create configurations for data loggers, store and export them for distribution. There is also a powerful built in data analysis tool.
Our intuitive editor allows you to configure the data logger easily. Functions at a glance:
- ■ Build logger configurations
- ■ Connect the Rebel loggers via USB
- ■ Reconfigure Rebel loggers ready for data logging
- ■ Monitor live data whilst logging
- ■ Upload and analyse data recording files
- ■ In field firmware upgrades
DiaLog has an integrated ODX database that stores OBD data allowing you to configure the Rebel data loggers to record powertrain data on most modern vehicles.
- ■ Supports ISO14229, ISO14230, ISO15765-1 and ISO1565-2
- ■ J1939 including DM1 messages
- ■ OBD Diagnostic Fault Codes
- ■ Advanced UDS functions such as Fast Data Acquisitions
Most industry standard file formats are supported. Recorded data can be exported to several formats, including batch file merging. Supported data description file formats:
- ■ ASAM A2L – direct memory read operations
- ■ Vector® CAN DBC and LIN LDF
- ■ ODX/MDX/GDX – diagnostic databases
- ■ Fibex format
Supported data analysis file formats:
- ■ MDF (*.DAT)
- ■ Matlab™ MAT, MATStruct
- ■ Ncode®
- ■ National Instruments® TDM format
- ■ CSV for data analysis with Excel
- ■ Vector® BLF
DiaLog includes a professional data analysis package which allows you to analyse your data quickly.
- ■ Twin X axis Cursors
- ■ User defined templates
- ■ Post calculated channels
- ■ Edit notes
- ■ Zooming in/out points of interest
- ■ Show sample points
- ■ Histograms
- ■ XY plotting
- ■ Statistical data
DiaLog includes a server batch processing tool that enables you to merge and convert several days of recorded data files in a single process, saving hours of work!