Stackable instrumentation – acquires sensor data for CAN applications
The K-Box is part of our new generation of automotive instrumentation. Accurate sensor measurement data is transmitted periodically on the CAN Bus enabling multiple K-Boxes to be connected together. The stackable K-Box is an ideal solution for applications that require a large number of thermocouple, analog, digital and PWM inputs.
The K-Box CAN Bus settings, calibration and sampling rates are all easily configurable and stored in the K-Box even when not powered.
- ■ Wide switchable software voltage input ranges +/-80V, +/-40V, +/-20V or +/-10V
- ■ High Accuracy- Analog +/-0.0015%, Thermocouples +/-0.08%
- ■ High input impedance
- ■ Stackable ABS enclosure
- ■ Simple signal configuration using a DBC file
- ■ Supplied with setup configuration software, K-Cal for Windows®
- ■ Each unit has up to 8 K-type connections at 20Hz sampling rate and 8 Analog inputs at 1kHz sampling rate
- ■ Pulse Width Measurement: 3 inputs frequency measurements or pulse measurements
- ■ Outputs: 4 Relay outputs. (option)
- ■ Regulated +5V and +24V output power supply for external sensors
- ■ Instrumentation data time synchronised with recorded vehicle network data
- ■ Analogue inputs are galvanically isolated from thermocouple inputs
- ■ WakeOnCAN enables K-Box to power up and power down in deep sleep mode.
All Influx Technology products are developed and supported by our dedicated and highly experienced team.
K-Bob (Breakout box for the K-Box)
The K-BoB provides BNC connections for the analog inputs, digital inputs and sensor power outputs.