K-TC16 and K-TC32
K-TC16 – P/N INF2205
K-TC32 – P/N INF2206
Stackable instrumentation, fast and accurate temperature acquisition.
The K-TC16/32 is part of our new generation of automotive instrumentation for CAN applications. The stackable K-TC16/32 is an ideal solution for applications that require a large number of thermocouples for example vehicle durability testing.
The K-TC16/32 CAN Bus settings, calibration and sampling rates are all easily configurable and stored in the K-TC16/32 even when not powered.
The input calibration and set-up of the K-TC16/32 is easily configurable via Influx K-Cal TC software, a freely distributable Windows pc application. The K-TC16/32 can be integrated into your Windows applications via Influx K_TCLIB the SDK, providing everything you need to develop your own applications.
- ■ Internal data storage for standalone temperature data logging on internal EMMC
- ■ Highly accurate measurement
- ■ Direct PC connection via USB
- ■ Stackable ABS enclosure
- ■ Configuration and programming via CAN or USB interface.
- ■ Simple signal configuration using a DBC file
- ■ Supplied with configuration software Influx K-Cal TC for Windows®
- ■ Device drivers for Windows® 10, 8.1, 7 (32/64-bit)
- ■ Each unit has up to 16 or 32 K-type connections at 20Hz sampling rate
- ■ WakeOnCAN enables K-TC16/32 to power up and power down in deep sleep mode.
All Influx Technology products are developed and supported by our dedicated and highly experienced team.