+44 (0) 1525 842504
High quality, efficient accessories for Influx hardware.
The J1939 protocol was initially designed as a dedicated communication and diagnostics protocol for the complex networks of huge vehicles. It is commonly used in heavy-duty vehicles such as
Trucks, Tractors, Trailers, Agriculture vehicles, Material handling machines, Marine propulsion Aid and Rescue, and many other off-road vehicles.
Today, it is widely recognized by diesel engine manufacturers across the world.
J1939 provides diagnostic data such as:
- Vehicle engine speed
- Oil temperature
- Exhaust emissions
- and other customizable options
• Specifies how to handle multi-packet messages
• Enable communication across large complex networks
• Specifies how to convert data into human-readable information
• Defines diagnostics interface of its own
Length 1700 mm
Standard J19392 type 2
-55 °C to -125 °C
Black / Green
See 'Product Specification' at the top of the page for full details, including pinouts.