A Complete out the box Solution
Influx Technology provide market leading, easy to use vehicle data logger solutions designed to work on multiple applications that can be taken ‘Out the box’ and be logging data within minutes:
- ■ Vehicle component testing.
- ■ OEM fleet durability testing.
- ■ Engineering development and powertrain calibration.
- ■ Bench testing.
- ■ After-market customer care.
With Wi-Fi and 3G options you can keep connected.
- ■ Dialog Configurator software is downloadable free of charge.
- ■ Palm sized FlexRay data logger.
- ■ Recorded data is stored on either a SDHC or SDXC card in PC readable format.
- ■ Rebel CAN bus data loggers support silent mode and deep sleep mode with WakeOnCAN.
- ■ Power can be supplied from either the vehicle power or from USB.
- ■ Compatible with applications written for the SAE J-2534 Pass-Thru protocol.
- ■ Communication channels include up to 7 CAN buses, K-Line, 3 LIN, LAN and 2 FlexRay channels.
- ■ Options include highly accurate GPS, 3G, Wi-Fi and XYZ accelerometer.
J1939, UDS (ISO14229, ISO15765-1, ISO15765-2), xCP (xCPonCAN, xCPonFlexRay), CCP
The Influx Technology K series range is our new generation of automotive instrumentation modules. Highly accurate sensor measurement data is transmitted periodically on the CAN Bus enabling multiple modules to be connected together. The stackable K series range is an ideal solution for applications that require a large number of sensor data inputs recorded synchronously with vehicle network data.
The easy to use K series measurement modules can be applied, for measurement applications in power train, component testing, vehicle electronics, benchmarking etc.
Key features include:
- ■ K-Box suitable for measuring analog, thermocouples, PWM and digital inputs.
- ■ K-TC16 and K-TC32 suitable for measuring multiple thermocouple inputs. (K, J and T).
- ■ K-Volt suitable for generating voltage, current, PWM and digital signals.
- ■ Stackable ABS enclosure.
- ■ Freely distributable configuration and calibration software.
- ■ All devices have WakeOnCAN capability and power down mode.
- ■ Integrates with any CAN interface device that supports the DBC file format.
All instrumentation is supplied with calibration software.Read More
Network Analyser and Diagnostics
A cost effective and professional CAN network analysis and automotive UDS diagnostic tool.
Module Analyser is a 5 in 1 easy to use CAN bus analyser with the following advantages:
- ■ Automotive OBD ISO15765-1 and ISO 15765-2 Scan tool and J1939 functions
- ■ Automotive UDS support ISO14229
- ■ Integrated ODX/MDX editor
- ■ CAN bus, LIN and FlexRay analysis via DBC, LDF and Fibex files
- ■ Data acquisition and logging
Key features include:
- ■ Supports most Pass-Thru SAE J2534 hardware devices.
- ■ Create and edit your diagnostic ODX files within Module Analyser.
- ■ Supported file formats ASAM A2L, ODX, DBC, LDF and Fibex.
- ■ Ability to capture and view CAN, LIN and FlexRay network traffic.
- ■ Live signal CAN, LIN and FlexRay monitoring and recording.
- ■ Data file exchangeable with include MS Excel®, Matlab®, NCode® and National Instruments®
- ■ Configure and transmit periodic CAN messages.
- ■ View data on oscilloscope and post analysis tool.
- ■ Supports diagnostic OBDII scan modes.
- ■ Advanced UDS diagnostic functions (ISO15765-1, ISO15765-2 and ISO14229).
- ■ Scripting editor.
- ■ Module reprogramming by ISO14229.